A nice smile makes you feel great, boosts your confidence and has a very positive effect on both your social life and your business life.
Some people have naturally straight, even teeth. The rest of us need a little help.
‘Invisible braces’ now make it possible to correct teeth that are too crowded, too far apart or are twisted out of position.
These clear plastic braces are almost undetectable and can correct most misaligned teeth without the need for unsightly metal appliances. They are also extremely comfortable, with no wires or sharp edges to make your cheeks or tongue sore.
Advantages of transparent braces:
- Almost invisible when in position.
- Predictable. The desired tooth movements are assessed and measured using sophisticated computer modelling. You will be able to see 3D images of the anticipated final position before you begin treatment.
- Quick. Typically, treatment is completed within 5 – 10 months.
- Removable. You can take the aligners out while eating and drinking, and for cleaning.
- Affordable. Our invisible braces are much cheaper than traditional ‘train track’ brackets and wires. The payment can be spread over the visits required to straighten your teeth.
- Can be used in both upper and lower jaws.
Are ‘Invisible Braces’ suitable for you?
- Clear plastic aligners can correct almost all tooth position problems in the front half of the mouth.
- The permanent teeth need to have finished erupting. Generally, this means that patients must be at least 15 years of age.
- To make sure that invisible braces are right for you, The Dentist in Town offers free, no obligation assessments.
So call us now on 0121 236 8681. It could be the first step towards getting the smile you’ve always wanted.